Personal Data Protection Statement
Please be informed that in accordance with Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (“PDPA”), ABCEventz is hereby bound to make notice and require consent in relation to collection, recording, storage, usage and retention of personal information.
- The purposes for which your personal data may be used are inclusive but not limited to:-
- For assessment of any event application to ABCEventz
- For processing any benefits and services
- For communication purposes
- For advertorial and news
- Your personal data may be transferred and/or disclosed to third party and/or ABCEventz collaborative partners including but not limited to the respective and appointed outsourcing agents for purpose of fulfilling our obligations to you in respect of the purposes and all such other purposes that are related to the purposes and also in providing integrated services, maintaining and storing records. Your data may be shared when required by laws and when disclosure is necessary to comply with applicable laws.
- Any personal information retained by ABCEventz shall be destroyed and/or deleted in accordance with our retention policy applicable for us in the event such information is no longer required.
- ABCEventz is committed in ensuring the confidentiality and accuracy of your personal information made available to us. ABCEventz would also ensure that your personal data shall not be used for political and commercial purposes.
- By submitting this form you hereby authorise and consent to us processing (including disclosing) your personal data and any updates of your information, for the purposes and/or for any other purposes related to the purpose.
- If you do not consent or subsequently withdraw your consent to the processing and disclosure of your personal data, ABCEventz will not be able to fulfill our obligations or to contact you or to assist you in respect of the purposes and/or for any other purposes related to the purpose.
- You may request to modify your personal data by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Event Cancellation & Refund Policy
ABCEventz reserves the right to cancel an event due to low enrolment, inclement weather or other circumstances which would make the event non-viable. If ABCEventz cancels an event, registrants will be offered a full refund. Should circumstances arise that result in the postponement of an event, registrants will have the option to either receive a full refund or transfer registration to the same event at the new, future date.
Refunds will not be available for registrants who choose not to attend an event.
Walk-in or manual registrants are subject to an additional RM 3.00 administrative fee.